Thursday, March 18, 2010

NCAA Tournament Day 1

You may have noticed the score board widget. If not and you're interested take a look. ----------->

Wild start to this years Tournament.

Old Dominion beat Notre Dame 51-50.

BYU beat Florida in 2 OT's.

15 seed Robert Morris (don't they make cigarettes?) Scared the piss out of Villanova and nearly killed the President's Bracket before falling 73-70.

13 seed Murray State Just beat Vanderbilt on a buzzer beater.

The University of Ohio just killed the President's Bracket beating 3 seed Georgetown 97-83.

3 comments:

Mr. Brown said...

Count, I won't be able to watch no.11 San Diego State take on no. 6 Tenessee, so can you do a play-by-play of the game?

Anonymous said...

Not sure about a play by play but...

if the game is not on in these parts I am sure I can find it on the net and worse case scenario I will listen to it on Sirius. I don't believe I have anything else going so I will provide thoughts during the game. Maybe go media time out by media time out and add some comments whenever something interesting happens.

Mr. Brown said...

Thanks. I appriciate it.

Total Pageviews