Sunday, March 14, 2010

I Don't Think Ranger Bob Is Our Stalker

I am not going to allow comments on this thread. I have thought about it and it's just as well I don't.

It was brought to my attention that quite possibly Ranger Bob could be our stalker. I could be wrong but I don't think he is. This is as close to saying something good about Ranger as I will ever come but...

He's a moron who makes up stories about his life like he's graduated from Cornell, Cal and UCLA, his dad was the team dentist for the Yankees, He was married by Papa Bush's priest and he's had sex with Linda Ronstadt Oh an he's also racist and sexist BUT I don't think he's the stalker. I have dealt with that dude before here and believe me he's a completely different level of parasite from the slightly comical, highly annoying but largely inconsequential Ranger Bob. Could I be wrong? Yeah. When ranger gets pissed he huffs and puffs and blows himself but the closest I have ever seen him challenge somebody to a fight is with Bronx Boy and then he hid behind me to do it.

I have dealt with the Stalker here as well and It's not that stalker is smarter than Ranger or ultimately any more of a threat but he's far seems to be far sicker in the head than Ranger. That is really saying something. You've got a guy sicker in the head than a guy who posts with about 50 different alias.

Total Pageviews