Thursday, December 11, 2008

Newshounds Has The Highest Class Of Troll

You stupid fuck.

I am retired and have not worked since 2000. I have a steady retirement check along with SS, and my medical bills are covered 100%

I sold a condo in Hawaii in 2006 for $424,000.

I have never prostituted myself by joining a union.

Every time you post you prove that you know nothing...
"walking into a kosher restaurant and demand the staff say 'Merry Christmas..."

Lie. O'Reilly has stated more than once (including tonight) that he says Happy Hannukah to Jewish people.

And Max Blumenthal has about as much credibility as anybody else on Huffington Post - virtually none.

You sound like a frustrated homosexual...

Go back to jacking off your Great Dane.

And O'Reilly has credibility?
john t | Homepage | 12.11.08 - 12:51 am |

Totally!


You are just lucky you prostituted yourself to a union and got your bloated retirement.

UAW workers are not going to be so successful in prostitution when it is all over.
Someone else has a problem with comprehending the world around him after the union sucked everything out of his frontal lobes. His name is "john t."

I have never been on your blog or the blog of your friend "Yakki."

I don't even know where they are.

You are as delusional as john t.


HOW CAN YOU BE SO FUCKING STUPID! I JUST SHOWED YOU I AM *NOT* MIKEY THAYER!

2 comments:

Sergei Andropov said...

I'm sorry... Great Danes?

Anonymous said...

Remember when Uber Troll said he was no longer going to post on NH?

Well he is back

I admit to being wrong and calling him Mike Thayer because he is not.

I thought I was wrong last night and now I know I was.

I know this because of the whole Hawaii condo thing.

I will cease corresponding in anyway with him. A pledge I made with myself a while back.

Total Pageviews