Sunday, December 14, 2008

Late Night Trolling

He won't make 4 before he is impeached for corruption.

Liberals are the biggest suckers in the world...


Like I said, you libs will believe anything...
I don't believe there was any mention of oral sex in the Clinton Articles of Impeachment. But here are a couple that were:

Article I, charging President Clinton with lying to a federal grand jury...

Article III, charging President Clinton with obstruction of justice related to the Paula Jones case...


Like I said, you libs will believe anything...

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, FART, BALH, BLAH, BLAH, OBAMA IS LIBERAL MESSIAH, OBAMA WILL NUKE IRAN IF THEY ATTACK ISRAEL, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, PUKE, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, SUCK, BS, BLAH, SUCK, SPIT, SMACK, SUCK SOME MORE, SPIT A BIG LUMP, BLAH, BLAH, wweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

What a bunch of idiots.

I hope our country survives the insane Democratic rule...


To the mod:

Why do you delete my posts?

It takes away the context of many of your regular poster's comments and breaks the continuity.

It makes them appear to talking to a wall (which would tax the intellect of most of them).



Your irrational, uninformed comment proves my point...

BTW

If an "illiterate fool" beat Gore and Kerry, what does it make them?

And what kind of fools would elect a product of the Illinois political machine who is just beginning to see his lies exposed?

Now I can die happy. Now I have seen EVERYTHING.

;>))
Abby | 12.15.08 - 12:24 am |

Please do it soon!



No comments:

Total Pageviews