Tuesday, September 30, 2008

This Looks Like Something I Would Write At 4:30 In The Morning...

From DU...


I think allot of us independent's my go to the green party to waste our vote's


lot's of us see the dem's as treasonous collaborators to George Bush there's only one or two dem's going after him. Plush they just let Karl Rove walk the street if it was anyone else they would be locked up for contempt no less the rest of the bush goon's. Kick me out if you like but the fact's speak for them self's and I know damn well how this place work's if it's some thing you don't like and can't face there gone it's called suppressing free speech..so be it.

(S)He continues...

what make's you think we will fall for the bull shit from eathere party?

He hasn't been banned yet but now his posts are starting to reek of 2008.

ROFLMAO at you..look how pissy you get when the truth is shown...lol

Nancy Pelosi LOL what a joke christ I'm in tears....LMFAO

Damn! he got...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I needed this. After a day like today this funny shit hit's the spot.

Total Pageviews