Wednesday, September 3, 2008

ET, Jonathan, Anybody...

Talk me out of it. Talk me some sense please. I am almost starting to feel giddy about the way this election is going and I of all people should know so much better than to ever count on The Democratic Party. As I said on HP this is the battle between a team that doesn't want to win and a team that doesn't know how to. And yet as this thing goes on I am starting to get that giddy feeling that even The Democrats couldn't fuck this up. And how many times have I felt that way before only for them to show me they are capable of fucking up just about most anything. I can cry about the old standbys The Election was fixed...stolen...blah, blah,blah but really there are no excuses. The Democrats would have to fuck up royally in order for the election to be close enough to steal. And yet is there any question if anybody could do it that they are the folks for the job?

Seriously I can taste victory and I am getting excited and I really should know better than this. I just can't help it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dunno, Count. I'm not sure that the GOP couldn't still pull a Diebold and swipe this thing. But I keep coming back to the way the Palin issue has given new energy not just to the blogosphere, but also to the MSM. No less an entity than CBS News is now questioning her credentials.

If McCain dumps her, there is no question that he's toast.

If he FAILS to dump her, then she and he will *come* to be toast, just because the MSM has invested so much vetting in the vetting McCain has failed to do.

I'm not sure how the GOP can recover from this blunder. But if a way presents itself, I have no doubt they will find and exploit it.

Anonymous said...


SO TRUE!!! SO TRUE!!! SO TRUE!!!

SARAH PALIN'S NOMINATION SIGNALS VICTORY:

tinyurl.com/VicePresidentSarahPalin

BUT VICTORY FOR AMERICA, NOT FOR YOU PATHETIC LIBTARDS!!!!

YES!!! YES!!!! YESSSSS!!!!

VICOTRY FOR AMERICA, AMERICA’S-GREATEST-PRESIDENT, ULSTER, THE ENGLISH-LANGUAGE, CHENEY, THE FLAG, THE TROOPS, VALUES, RUDY GIULIANI, ROBERT NOVAK, JOHN HAGEE, THE PATRIOT ACT, RUMSFELD, CONDOLEEZZA, MCCAIN, THE FREEDOM AGENDA, THE GOP, FAIR-AND-BALANCED-REPORTING, FOX NEWS, COULTER, GLENN BECK, BASEBALL, JOYCE MEYER MINISTRIES, TED NUGEN, MICHELLE MALKIN, PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY, THE LIBERTY BELL, FAITH, JOHN GIBSON, NO-CHILD-LEFT-BEHIND, HETEROSEXUAL MARRIAGE, O’REILLY, HANNITY, HAL LINDSAY, TRUTH, FACTS, FAMILY VALUES, R.W.SCHAMBACH, ISRAEL, THE KJV-HATE, WILLIAM KRISTOL, AND HUMANITY!!!!

PALIN = WINNER!!!!

PIAPS = LOSER!!!!!

BWAHHHHHHHH!!!!!


Anonymous said...

I just keep feeling better about this election all the time. Thanks Nutboy.

Anonymous said...

PALIN = WINNER!!!!

Finally, Ralph, you're getting back to fiction. Good for you!

Solitaire said...

well with her now trying to curcumvent the investigation into "trooperGate" i guess she won't be on the ticket in November.. :D

Sergei Andropov said...

*GASP*

Ralphy, you altered the Sacred Cut & Paste! This is heresy!

Total Pageviews