Monday, September 1, 2008

And I've Thought I've Heard It All

This is the kind of 'grade A' bullshit that you couldn't make up yourself.

Asked about Palin's national security experience, Cindy McCain could not come up with anything beyond the fact that, after all, her state is right next to Russia. "You know, the experience that she comes from is, what she has done in government -- and remember that Alaska is the closest part of our continent to Russia."

She added that Palin has "way more experience than...." but Stephanopoulos cut her off before she could say, for example, "Barack Obama" or maybe "others give her credit for."

Earlier in the interview, she said that Palin was "heavily experienced" in general, citing her going from the PTA to mayor to governor -- and having a son headed for Iraq. She actually said that she started her political career at the PTA "like everybody else."

So, by her logic, I should become the editor-in-chief at the New York Times, becasue I was the opinion editor for the school newspaper for a whole year.
Not even a full-fledged retard would buy this argument.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I already posted the PTA quote :) It is quite amazing. I just read the front page of the times where they quoted a woman as saying this just proves he's a Maverick. I tell you of it wasn't sad it would be funny as hell.

Anonymous said...

We must hope that the Great Unwashed won't swallow this tripe whole, and will wake up and say, excuse me, but I wouldn't put my own PTA president a heartbeat away from the Presidency, so why should I trust John McCain to do so???

Please, please let Idiot America be a fragment smarter than I give them credit...

Total Pageviews