Sunday, January 25, 2009

No Not Trollish Just Racist

I think Billo is as deranged as any other right wing neocon hate jockey on most issues.

However, people need to take a look at how racism towards whites from blacks is the worst since blacks were used as slaves.

I see it everyday from members of the black community such as racist Bill Cosby, Al Sharpton and many many more.I see racism towards whites locally.

I don't mean to come off as trollish, but black men seem to love white women even though they are very resentful towards the white race.

If anyone here doesn't think that a large number of blacks hate us? See for yourself. Take a walk into your local ghetto and see the friendly reception will be receive.

Listen to a little Gangsta Rap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

seems this guy is equating Bill Cosby with Gangster Rap?

The ignorance in the world of the internet will never cease to amaze me

Total Pageviews