Monday, January 12, 2009

The Best Recruit Nebraska Has Landed In Years


Ndamukong Suh is returning for his senior year bypassing the NFL.

“I have made the decision to return to school to complete my degree and play for Nebraska in 2009. After discussing the issue with my family and my coaches, I know that coming back to Nebraska is the right thing for me. First, you can’t put a price on graduating from college and I will leave here with my degree. Second, I have learned so much in the past year from Coach Pelini and his staff and I look forward to another year of development at Nebraska.

“I do have aspirations of playing in the National Football League, but the best way for me to enhance my chances of having a successful pro career is to spend another season at the collegiate level. I look forward to helping Nebraska continue to take steps toward returning to the elite of college football in 2009.”

No comments:

Total Pageviews