Saturday, January 31, 2009

Maybe It's My Paranoia But...

With comment moderation now on newshounds the comments have slowed to a trickle coupled with the fact that the only other person seemingly blogging at this point is the fantastic Priscilla it sure seems to me that my warnings that Newshounds would become Ellenhounds if things continued have come true. I don't know what happened to either Melanie or Chrish but neither is posting much anymore and right now on Newshounds you have

Reported by Ellen - Sat 2:13 AM

Reported by Ellen - Sat 1:45 AM

Reported by Ellen - Fri 11:08 PM


7 of the first 8 threads on Newshounds are posts by Ellen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know...Donna has been sidelined for more than a year now (I expect for personal reasons), Deborah is recuperating...I think the gals may be experiencing a deficit of News Hounds, for reasons beyond their control.

Total Pageviews