Saturday, January 3, 2009

NFL Playoffs Thread 1.

The first game is Falcons and Cardinals which I don't give a spit about but it's 26 degrees outside and raining so you know what that means...It's a skating rink out there. They are asking people not to drive which is common sense. So since there's no place to go...let's play football.

I have said this before but on days like today I would much rather have 3 inches of snow than rain. Even a steady drizzle like we are having now.

Say what you want to about Kurt Warner when the dude is protected he throws a fantastic ball.

Tony Dungy is the head coaching equivalent of Brett Favre.

The Safety was a judgment call and while if I were a Falcons fan I would be pissed I didn't think it was really a bad call. But afterwords that is the first time I have ever seen a team get an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty because one guy was humping another. Pretty pathetic celebration by the Cardinals.

3 comments:

Mr. Brown said...

Arizona is doing what?
Winning?
After their performance against the Patriots?

Anonymous said...

Touchdown Falcons. Don't rule out a Cardinals choke yet.

Anonymous said...

Cardinals win. 30-24

Total Pageviews