Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Has Mouse Limburg Had A Change Of Heart? Or Is He Just Taking More Oxy?

Remember when Mouse used to bellow about "The Left always rooting for the failure of the country just because it was better for their personal beliefs? Well now that Democrats are in charge surely Mouse isn't being an hypocrite by hoping the new President fails just because it's better for HIS personal beliefs? Of course he is.

“Are conservative talk-show hosts eager to go on the attack, after years of defending Bush?” asks the Louisville Courier-Journal’s Larry Muhammad. The answer is clearly yes.

Barack Obama has not yet taken office, and Rush Limbaugh is already rooting for his failure. On his radio show last Friday, Limbaugh said, “I disagree fervently with the people on our [Republican] side of the aisle who have caved and who say, ‘Well, I hope he succeeds.’”

Limbaugh told his listeners that he was asked by “a major American print publication” to offer a 400-word statement explaining his “hope for the Obama presidency.” He responded:

So I’m thinking of replying to the guy, “Okay, I’ll send you a response, but I don’t need 400 words, I need four: I hope he fails.” (interruption) What are you laughing at? See, here’s the point. Everybody thinks it’s outrageous to say. Look, even my staff, “Oh, you can’t do that.” Why not? Why is it any different, what’s new, what is unfair about my saying I hope liberalism fails? Liberalism is our problem. Liberalism is what’s gotten us dangerously close to the precipice here. Why do I want more of it? I don’t care what the Drive-By story is. I would be honored if the Drive-By Media headlined me all day long: “Limbaugh: I Hope Obama Fails.” Somebody’s gotta say it.

My God what a stupid 700 pound son of a bitch.For those of you mad at me for referring to The Wasilla whore as the Wasilla Whore Rush is the Cape Girardeau Whore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I hope he fails"

Hmmm... Yeah, that's real patriotic. I'm pretty sure we can throw the "treasonous" word out there to describe Mr. limbaugh.


Hey, why not? It worked for the republicans to shut the Democratic Congresspeople up, remember?

Total Pageviews