Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My Name's In The Paper Where I Took The Boy Scout's To Hike...



OK So maybe it didn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure this one out but Did I call it or did I call it? This is what I posted last night on Newshounds...

I have a theory as to the trails he was really hiking up but since obviously I can't prove anything let's just say if it turns out he's a typical family values Republican politician I won't be shocked.

If the people of South Carolina care about their state they should get rid of this douche and replace him with Fred Sanford.
Well Now I can prove it can't I Marky? Let's see the Gov disappears on Fathers Day, Gov's people say he went on a nude hike...for 5 days no less! The Wife says oh fuck him I am not worried! He's a Republican a FAMILY VALUES Republican at that! Really it wasn't hard to see this one coming.

When this story first broke the Contessa asked me what I thought Happened and I said Margie's At The Lincoln Park Inn and he knows why she's there. Little did I know the Lincoln Park in was Buenus Aries.

No comments:

Total Pageviews