Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Live + Loud + Shitty


Just in case the worlds shittiest music isn't enough to keep you from watching Special Guests include Ted Nugent, Kid Rock and Bill O'Reilly!!!! They must really not want people to watch. Of course If I were in the country music industry I would be embarrassed to have people to watch as well.

Nice to see the goals of Country Music have gone from trying to be good to just trying to be loud. Pardon me while I go cry. Or kick something.

For people who were never fans of country music this just feeds into all stereotypes and gives them more ammunition. For people like me who loved what what the music once was this is sickening. Really it never used to be like this. But today it is what it is. And what it is is fucking horrific and a cruel joke

No comments:

Total Pageviews