Monday, March 23, 2009

So Ignorant I Have To Post It...

I know this has NOTHING to do with politics but this statement is so incredibly dumb it has to be drawn attention too...

Not A Boxing expert Obviously...
the one -

klitschko would beat ali because ali was to small and had week chin
23.03.09 @ 06:31:04


Ok Maybe he means Ali Landry. I sure hope so. I am no Muhammad Ali fan I think he's one of the most overrated figures in sports but to say that A. Vitaly Klitschko, the slightly less shitty of the two Klitschkos, could beat him is as laughable as the assertion he had a weak chin. Saying Muhammid Ali had a weak chin is like saying Ann Coulter is an intellectual. Or Leon Spinks was the best looking heavyweight champion of all times...

BTW, how is it this guy can spell Klitschko and not weak?

No comments:

Total Pageviews