Monday, January 28, 2008

Would You Like A Tissue?

I once in a while come by this site. I've posted a few times in the past, giving points which both the original poster and commentors seems to have missed.
Then, I find my posts are gone. I didn't troll, I didn't bait, and I didn't name call. This has happened enough times that I learned that the people here essentially don't hold themselves up to the standard which they believe Fox should. That's being fair and balanced.

Let's face it, the NH people are more closed minded and spin doctoring than anyone on Fox News (aside Coulter and Dick Morris). If you have a dissenting view, they think you're a troll. If you don't also think taking various things people say as right wing propaganda, then you must be erased from the site.

This website is neither fair, nor balanced. Which, is somewhat ironic. I saw a comment by Spin Doctor Chrish, that when comments go too much on a tangent their original point was lost. That's a load of bull. Either someone gets your point from your post, or they don't. It isn't magically forgotten because people get into a debate or even a heated discussion. You just want to keep opposing views as far away as you can.

I think any fair site should let people talk and comment as they wish. If you don't like what I say, you'll ignore me (and me you). I do agree that if someone is hostile, they should be moderated. But, I have a feeling that you will be pretty liberal (pun intended) about what a troll is.

Sorry for the ramble. It just disgusts me how the NH people seem to squelch people who are not of a like-mind.

Posted by: Realist on Mon 1.28 11:47pm

No comments:

Total Pageviews