Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A New Troll!!!

Thanks to Claudo and Jennifer for posting these on off topic.

Aunty Em: I hope you get AIDS and die you welfare queen. Fucking paycheck theif.
NRB | 01.15.08 - 12:26 pm


I'm glad that half my paycheck gets stolen so that drooling losers can sit on the net all day and defend teachers unions, the IRS, and communism. Losers.
NRB | 01.15.08 - 10:08 am | #

It looks like he stuck around for a few more hours after making this comment.

____

This one won't be around for long:

Who's Ellen? Some liberal cunt?
NRB | 01.15.08 - 12:35 pm | #

_____

Other gems:

you know if it wasnt for capitilasm you guys wouldnt be able to buy a computer and sit here all day bashing whites. think about it.
NRB | 01.15.08 - 12:40 pm | #

So you're saying that Islam is related to terrorism? Why are you so racist against muslims? Adding muslims to the list of groups democrats hate:

whites
muslims
jews
chinese
blacks (that "act" white)
NRB | 01.15.08 - 12:37 pm | #

Aunty Em is all pissed because I called her out as a welfare queen..fucking priceless!
NRB | 01.15.08 - 12:30 pm | #

Some more:

well guys I had a blast, but I have a full day ahead of me. Lots of minorities to hold back, AM radio to listen to, and all that good stuff. Have fun bashing whites, calling out "uncle toms", and breying about the evils of capitalism. You make the Democrat party proud!
NRB | 01.15.08 - 12:53 pm | #

So why would why I want to pay a dollar in interest to save 33 cents at tax time? Did you ever take a math class or economics? Didnt think so.

Ciao!
NRB | 01.15.08 - 12:56 pm | #

Now you're just being racist against homeless people, and apparently old people. The liberal laundry list of groups to hate is almost endless!
NRB | 01.15.08 - 12:58 pm | #

I'd rather have zero property tax than be able to deduct interest at tax time. I dont need a finance class to figure that one out.
NRB | 01.15.08 - 12:59 pm | #

No comments:

Total Pageviews