Saturday, January 19, 2008

Some Post South Carolina Trolling

Fox News still doesn't even out with MSNBC, CNN, CBS News and ABC News.

MSNBC, CNN, CBS and ABC give more time to the democrats and that is 4 channels to Fox.

4-1 edge in favor of the dems.

So quit your bitching about Fox News.
In case anyone wonders what ever happened to Über-Troll, he has taken up with a beautiful 22-year-old lady who he is taking to Hawaii on the 28th.

Über-Troll no longer has time for this dumb blog.
A common practice in writing pro se legal briefs.

The last few comments further convince me that this ridiculous blog is not worth my time. I am going to see my special friend and I shall never return to this sewer.

Ta ta


Come on libs,say something POSITIVE about America for a change!! You CAN'T, can you!


You people do a lot of complaining about America so tell me WHO is a better cannidate? Is it Obama or Hillary? I am really interested.
Sam: Did I ever say that Bush was a good president? All I want is SOMEONE who REALLY thinks that our JOBS will NOT be shipped to CHINA!! A TRUE LIBERAL thinks that the MIDDLE-CLASS is getting SCREWED by the UPPER CLASS!!

Hey,Are all you libs STUPID? WAAAAAA!!! The economy is BAD but it aint because I BUY CHINESE MADE CRAP AT AMERICAN MADE PRICE'S!! It CAN'T because of ME!!! No, it's because of BUSH!! BLAME YOURSELVES MORONS!!!! How stupid is the statement that you would rather buy CHINESE CRAP than AMERICAN and then BITCH about how BAD the economy is? Are you people that STUPID or is it that you just HATE your country? Remember this: Unions gave this country a MIDDLE-CLASS, not Japan not Korea and NOT China!!!So quite WHINING if you will not SUPPORT the AMERICAN economy!!BTW: I have NEVER read ANYTHING here who says that they SUPPORT AMERICA!! It's ALWAY'S critisism of the AMERICAN worker's!! No wonder that middle America thinks that you libs are a bunch of America HATERS!! Put YOUR money in THIS country! Does Hyundai have 76,000 EMPLOYEES in America or does GM? Name just ONE that does or SHUT UP!!!
moe syzlac | 01.19.08 - 8:52 pm

Credit goes to john t

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love the picture!! yay the istvan factor!! classic!!!!
:D

Anonymous said...

Thank you. Thank ET and Segei for it. I believe ET made it but don't quote me on that :)

Total Pageviews