Saturday, January 19, 2008

Mr. Lee Posts A Newshounds Trolls Credo

Credit also goes to john t. for reposting this.

I am a Newshounds Comments Troll, this is my credo:

I do not contradict myself,
- I am only taken out of context.

What others think of me doesn't matter,
- unless they think I'm right.

If I say something that turns out to be incorrect,
- it doesn't mean I was wrong.

I can chastise others for doing what I do,
- but that doesn't make me a hypocrite.

I will accept only what agrees with me,
- but I am not close-minded.

I will change my opponent's argument and attack that,
- but I don't use straw men.

I repeat myself so others will understand,
- others repeat themselves because they're too stupid to admit being wrong.

If my opponent's theory includes less evidence, they fail,
- if my opponent's theory contains more evidence, they still fail.

Opponents who quote whole paragraphs of me are dishonest,
- but I may attack sentence fragments with a clear conscience.

I can refuse to address my opponent's points,
- but I'm not ignoring them.

Only rabid liberals disagree with me,
- because anyone who disagrees with me is a rabid liberal.

I am right about everything,
- but I'm not egocentric.

If the majority says I'm right, it's because I'm correct,
- if the majority says I'm wrong, it's because they're conspiring against me.

The above was created by the help of an interview with a local cuttlefish, whose resemblance to Roger Ailes is uncanny. Its appearance, intelligence, and the tendency to throw up a lot of ink and hide behind the results is so similar it is spooky.

We thank the anonymous cuttlefish for it's support.

durrrryeah...
Mr. Lee | Homepage | 01.19.08 - 11:50 am


Good Stuff Mr. Lee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A fine piece!

*applause*

Total Pageviews