Friday, January 25, 2008

Note To Regulars

I received a response from a Non-Prophet that he was offended that one of his quotes ended up posted here. I suspect this has happened before as well. I re-read the quote and he's right it shouldn't have been posted. I would offer 3 explanations to non-prophet or any other regular if you see your quote posted and hope he excepts my apology. And I want to post this because I am sure it's happened before and WILL happen again.

1. I miss read his quote when posting it. It happens. There were so many quotes to post from two days ago that I could have just mis-read it and up it went. At some point I honestly just glance at the quote and if it seems to fit It goes up. In this case I was clearly wrong.

2. I made a mistake. maybe I copied his quote by mistake and up it went or I just posted it by mistake.

3. Sometimes regulars get quoted by trolls and the regulars quote gets posted as part of a trolls quote. or I have to post a regulars quote to put the trolls quote in context.

Again I am sorry Non-prophet

No comments:

Total Pageviews