Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Didn't Bob Say Goodnight?

Oh Yeah and some smovi

I will register. I didn't know you had to.

However, I do not understand how you can say I am name calling or not being civil when you people call me a racist homophobe hater?

Or does that not qualify as namecalling to you?


by the end of is term he will be above 50% hes working things out in mid east as we speek

Bush's approval rating might be in the low 30's, but congress's approval rating is in the low teens.


Nows shes admitting the clintons were crooks, but is all the fault dick morris, morris worked for the clintons not the other way arround. your logic is somwhat warped!, typical of this site.


I agree with you smovi


yeah smovi, the clintons learned all of there dirty tricks from dick morris and now there mad because hes telling the world about them now!
You folks can slam Dick Morris all day, but this is from CNN.Com:

"Roughly 6 in 10 South Carolina Democratic primary voters said Bill Clinton’s campaigning was important in how they ultimately decided to vote, and of those voters, 47 percent went for Barack Obama while only 38 percent went for Hillary Clinton.

Fourteen percent of those voters voted for John Edwards.

Meanwhile, the exit polls also indicate Obama easily beat Clinton among those voters who decided in the last three days — when news reports heavily covered the former president’s heightened criticisms of Obama.

Twenty percent of South Carolina Democrats made their decision in the last three days and 57 percent of them chose Obama, while only 18 percent picked Clinton."
Actually, Morris runs campaigns all over the world in many different countries.
Some real winners on this site,you should be tested on inteligence before you can vote!...dont you think sweetie?
I can be civil; it is easy, most of the time.

What makes it hard is when you have a differing viewpoint than that of some here you are automatically a racist, homophobe, a hater, or an ignorant rich white xenophobe.

Frankly, that is the one single response from Liberals that send me over the edge. And yet, so many times liberals would rather call a person a racist pig than to debate, on merit, the topic of discussion.

This tactic, I have to admit, has helped me form my viewpoint of liberals, and it ain't too kind or nice.....
vance, I am sorry, but you have no idea what I was speaking about.

The discussion was federal income tax reductions. Only. Period.


No comments:

Total Pageviews