Thursday, January 24, 2008

This Is Funny

Oh come on.
She got pissed off.
Haven't you ever had a bad day at work and think, "I should just go home"?
Well Chrish is fortunate that she can "just go home" without causing any hardships for anyone.
Can't you give the woman a break.
It lasted less than a day.

And I'm not trying to give you a hard time because of your complaints. I just hope I can help you to understand that what she did wasn't really very awful.

Let's just say for arguments sake that what she did was childish or gave you the impression that she thought of us as children.

She has to deal with people who act like children on a regular basis.

This is more a statement to everyone than to just you.
Forgive me. I'm not very good at this.
All I ask is that you don't accuse me of being a troll or British. (not that there is anything wrong with being British)
That's all I'll say about this.

Posted by: nipigon1 on Thu 1.24 8:42pm


This from the guy with at least three names and as many personalities to match.

No comments:

Total Pageviews