Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Nothing Sadder Than A Man And His Sock Cybering

No,
He is lying.
I have never said "Fuck You"

But he doesn't care because he knows that I can't reply on News Hounds and he won't let anyone reply on his blog if the don't agree with him.

Oh, sorry jlstexas,
but whenever Count sees something on the internet that he thinks he can respond to, he thinks (or at least he pretends to think) it's me.

I really feel bad for all of you people who are innocent.

Posted by: nipigon1 on Wed 1.30 9:00pm


Count,

All I ask for is for some proof that I am a troll and what Mod said I was.

Is that so much to ask for?

Posted by: nipigon1 on Wed 1.30 9:03pm

aww , poor little countie is having a tizzy , thinks everyone who doesn't share his view on everything must be a troll . you call me a sockpuppet , then back it up . other regs know you are full of shit count .

I'll continue to post .





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually,he DID reply on Newshounds,lol.

It's right there in black and white:

"I've never told him to Fuck off."
(paraphrased)

Total Pageviews