Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Eh?

The GOP really dodged a bullet with John Edwards dropping out of the race. We totally feared that guy.



Eh?
Truth: The Anti-Newshound | Homepage | 01.30.08 - 6:20 pm | #

Yeah, that dumbass faux-populist trial lawyer was a lock for the Presidency. 'Cept he couldn't crack the top two in his home state.

Eh?

Interesting theory, wingnut. How many of them were impeached?

Eh?
So none of the five Republican Presidents you mentioned will be remembered 50 years from now for getting themselves impeached?

Eh?
But....not impeached, right?

Eh?
Not by people who value actual accomplishments.

He will be remembered for one thing and one thing only; his impeachment for the obstruction of justice and perjury he admitted to.

Eh?
"President Clinton has acknowledged responsibility for his actions. He has admitted that he knowingly gave evasive and misleading answers to questions in the Jones deposition and that his conduct was prejudicial to the administration of justice. He has acknowledged that some of his answers were false. He has agreed to a five-year suspension of his Arkansas Bar license, and he has agreed not to seek attorneys' fees in connection with this matter."

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/ful...8B63&sec=& spon=
=

An admitted liar and an impeached one, too.

Eh?
Didn't you see the asterisk, where it says the policy only applies to comments that aren't consistent with the goose-stepping opponents of independent thought?

Eh?
Liar.

I just tell my router to get a new IP address from my ISP. If I was using a proxy server, the Newshounds wouldn't know that I'm on Bellsouth.

Idiot.

Eh?
The thread is about whatever I'm interested in, as long as I can keep you morons responding to me.

Eh?
Undoing the Carter malaise was a pretty good accomplishment. So was defeating Soviet communism. Ditto bringing down the Berlin wall.

Bill Clinton? V-chip.

Eh?
You should know, right? (About bloated lying nitwits, I mean...given your personal experience).

Eh?
Is this the week you wash the Mr. Bubble T-shirt, MCMoron?

Eh?
I hope your mom didn't see those bad words, MCMoron!

Has she heated up your mac 'n cheese yet? Or is she waiting until after the Flintstones is over?

Eh?
Truth, eh? You're not welcome on my threads and I've told you countless tmes.
Donna | 01.30.08 - 6:29 pm
=

It's not up to you. I'm the decider.

Eh?
Tell that to President Gore or President Kerry.

Eh?
Will you and your mom be thinking about that astronomical debt when you get your $600 checks from this economic stimulus program? You'll probably be too busy rejoicing in the 100% increase in your income this year.

Eh?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jesus,I know Truthy is a dumbshit,but hell fire!

He doesn't even know what the fuck a Wingnut is!

How does he remember to breathe?

Anonymous said...

I turn my back for five minutes and this Truthy shits all over the thread. But what gets to me is this:

I never saw any of the mods jump in and threaten to ban Truthy, actually ban Truthy, or threaten to shut down the comments because of his juvenile assinine antics. This cocksucker has run up and down the thread insulting the blog and the regulars and the silence from the mods is deafening.

But...


Let a regular act even close to that, and its blog Armageddon with the mods breathing fire and blasting all the regulars.


So...


What's the point? The trolls want to make that blog their personal shit hole, I say, let'em. Ever since they started this silliness of attacking regulars and letting the trolls run the mains, I have refused to post. And I can say with absolute certainty that unless some major changes are made to the blog, I don't like what I see in the future of the Newshounds.

Anonymous said...

All I can say is "BAN MY ASS".

Won't be the first time,or the last. I still post on the mains,and I'm still talking to trolls.

And I won't stop. I don't let bullshit slide,ever if I can help it.

Total Pageviews