Monday, January 28, 2008

That's All I Can Stands I Can't Stands No More

I knew this was coming which is why I tried to stay away. But I couldn't do it. It's hard to tell which is worse the moderators telling the regulars in so many words to fuck off or life long trolls like nipigon 1 using the opportunity to get their nose buried long and deep into their ass crack. Truthfully it's a good marriage.

I am not leaving Newshounds, not until I get banned, but I just want to take this time to thank the many regulars who I have befriended in the two years I have been posting there. There are too many to name personally and if I tried I'd forget someone but you know who you are.

I will leave this post with one last question what the fuck is the donation button for?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

John Calling the moderator a "pussy" is not allowed here. sorry

Anonymous said...

Some Advise For Nip, John, Bill Whatever You Want To Call Yourself.

First of all none of your posts here will be allowed so save your strength. Second of all If I were in a good mood you wouldn't have a prayer in a battle of words with me. Don;t even try tonight because I will make you look real real bad if you do.

Sergei Andropov said...

"Calling the moderator a "pussy" is not allowed here."

Do you realize the irony of this statement?

Anonymous said...

Sergei I realize the irony of the statement but I am not entirely sure that you do.

Total Pageviews