Monday, January 28, 2008

Winning Just Isn't Enough For Truthy

Effective immediately:

ALL comments must be on topic and civil. Any flames, name-calling, etc., from anyone, will be deleted on sight.

=

Please advise as to which part of your comment policy I violated with my now-deleted posts on this thread.

I didn't see a "Posting While Conservative" prohibition, nor any against fact-based posts.

Thanks!

Eh?

So no black PMs?

Eh?

Hmm...looks like someone is in violation of the comment policy. And yet...not deleted.

Could it be that the policy is applied differently for different people? What would that be called in the context of the justice system?

Eh?






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And this is what pisses me off to no end.

Eh,fuck it.

Anonymous said...

My thing is,who is "Observer"?

I seem to remember that name from a while ago,but can't place it.

Total Pageviews