Saturday, January 19, 2008

Meet CO2 ... I Think You've Met Him Before

All comments with the name "Frank C" here are from CO2
If you hang around long enough you'll learn to be a good liar and deceiver. That is what goes on here. Learn well young one.
correct. This is all left wing propaganda against the republican candidates. Notice this is a left wing site hammering conservatives instead of promoting their own. Then again, they have nothing to promote.
Such original thoughts form the planet of the assholes.
Get Your Moon Bat Paws Off me You Assholes...
I like to suck republican penis.. Fixed... The more the merrier and can I lick the grove of Rove?

I'm an Asshole and it shows

That is the beuaty here in houndville, you can be anyone at any time. Hell I can be FrankC or Ellen or just an assole like them.

Which is better thna being a # one asshole such as yourself Counter.

Can I be FrankC with you? # 1 Asshole is here...


As if youre handle is real.. Idiot!!! What an ASS.. YOu really are Beavis... The Butthole...
I take it that you have a trailer fetish...

No problem as I am used to the professional grade of moon bat diatribe.
Careful there sunshine.. I can piss in a river and you will drinking within days...LOL.. Loser..
Oklad B.C. Canada | Homepage | 01.19.08 - 5:20 pm | #
You'll be squating to piss and your neighbor will drink it if you don't slurp it up yourself.
Can you say ASSHOLE? Then look in the morror and wink at yourself ASSHOLE.
No me being the one keeoping you in your own country. Don't worry though many of the mexicans will be your neighbor.
Hey Moon Bats.. Here is your supper..
FLUSH... Enjoy...

No comments:

Total Pageviews