Friday, January 18, 2008

Weekend Troll Droppings Part 1: The Revenge Of Gruntz

Tell Bill O'Reilly to apologize (LOL) to homeless vets



News Hounds shooting from the hip again. I guess you missed the second segment on this issue. Josspeh Califano(D) and a woman who works with the homeless agreed with O'Reilly that most of them suffer from drug addiction or alcohol problems.
I remember when Reagan was president, the homeless issue came up and people found out that the homeless want to be left alone and homeless.

Tell him to get off of his dead ass and get a life like the millions of other vietnam vets did. He deserves no special treatment for being a vietnam vet. There are lots of us out here and we do just fine.

If it really borke your heart you would take him home with you. You are a bullshitter dude.

The homeless very rarely comes up under a democrat. They just use them as campaign issues.
Only for people who live in the United States as it deosn't affect Ireland.
Yeah. Vote for Hillary and you'll be waiting tables at the White House.
Vets will once again back the president who is looking out for it's citizens rather than making deals with terrorists.

More bullshit from abroad. Have another pint at the pub.
Expect fake vets on a fake site is like saying welcome to News Hounds.
Oh I can deliver but only for people in the U.S.
You birds act like idiots.. All fired up over nothing.. Vets are homeless because they prefer to be.

I don't like working, and I'm in TX right now I'm thinking of going to California and get a tent and just live out in the woods, or campgrounds. I guess campgrounds would have showers, or sleep on the beach. I dont' care about money, and if I needed money for alcohol or food, I could always try and get a job at some fast food restaurant for a couple weeks and that should last me for a while. I wouldn't want to ask anybody for money, I don't like being around people, so I won't miss anybody, I'm a person that keeps to myself.

Also about being homeless and for food, can't I hunt or fish?
maybe I'll get some cheap paddle boat and just sleep on that, seems safer than sleeping out on the street. Also campgrounds have electricity so I can connect my cd player and listen to music.

When I was living with my parents, I couldn't stay there unless I have a job, so usually I would just lie and drive to a lake and just stay in my car until night time, get drunk listen to music, and then go home and sleep. I think I did this for about a year, so if I'm homeless I can do the same in a tent, and avoid getting a DWI since I don't have to drive home.

Then I tried to make myself work and left my parent's house, I figured if I have to pay rent then I could keep a job, but that isn't working out as I planned. I mean, I guess it's alright, but I just don't like the idea of having to work 8-5 for the rest of my life, makes me feel like, I'm "trapped" and actually I'm not even working 8-5, I'm only working from about 10-2pm, but it just pisses me off, so I'm thinking of just forgetting about everything, I'm 25 and like I said I keep to myself.
http://forums.homeless.org.au/sh...hread.php? t=707
do they make weather-proof tents? so if it rains it doesn't go in my tent, I'm thinking of not going to California due to crime, and just staying where I am, although I'll have to find something to do in the day time (and working is not one of them), so going to the beach would be something to do. Although since I don't like being around people, this might be a better place to stay.
I was also searching online and found a lot of places here where I can go fishing. Anyway since I'll be working every now and then, meat is pretty cheap at the grocery store, I can just grill on free bbq grills at campgrounds, lakes, parks, anywhere. I'm not the only person that has wanted to just leave everything and be homeless. If anything, it sounds like an adventure to me. I remember planning being homeless as a child, sure some kids were out trying to get candy, I remember walking through the grocery store and thinking, "hey, if I was homeless this wouldn't be a bad place to go to, they have AC", but I was a kid so I wasn't thinking, now there are libraries, with study rooms (w/comfortable sofas) where I can play online and drink, then go to my tent at night and just pass out.

Although I'm going to miss watching TV, I can probably save up some money for PC-TV (so I can watch TV on my pc) and if I go to the library I should be able to pick up local channels, or maybe once a week I can treat myself to a $20 motel, maybe I'll get used to not showering for a week. I can go to fast food restaurants to shave and wash face.
http://forums.homeless.org.au/sh...hread.php? t=707

Did it ever occur to you that some peole want to do grugs and answer to no one? That is the homeless life that you are trying to exploit as the left did in the Reagan years.


The largest economy in the world certainly affects many other places.
You'd be surprised. That kind of attitude has inspired people to learn how to fly.......
Get it?
Patriot Actor | 01.18.08 - 5:10 pm | #

When they get the opportunity to vote then i'll listen. Get It?

All of the poverty in Ireland and you people are attacking the united states.. Hypocrites...
Poverty in Ireland
Poverty levels in Ireland are still among the highest in the EU despite having the second highest GDP in the EU. Read the CSO report New Central Statistics Office (CSO) report Measuring Ireland's Progress

Debate on how to measure poverty
Minister Seamus Brennan's speech at the launch of ESRI publication on measuring poverty: "The Minister said it Ireland is often unfairly compared to other EU Member States in relation to the percentage of persons at risk of poverty (the relative poverty rate)."
Sunday Independent (April 16th 2006) "poor excuse to squander everyone's time and money" begins "THERE is no poverty in Ireland today. Some of us are poorer than others but that is not the same thing, despite what the 'poverty industry', which has a vested interest in keeping the myth of poverty alive, tell you."
Reply to the above by EAPN Ireland
http://www.eapn.ie/policy/94

Don't worry about our homeless, if you're going to be homeless the United States is the place to be. Hell our trash bins have better foods than most foriegn resturants.
Poverty in Ireland
Poverty levels in Ireland are still among the highest in the EU despite having the second highest GDP in the EU. Read the CSO report New Central Statistics Office (CSO) report Measuring Ireland's Progress

ana tell these people not me... They say you're lying again...

Here you are, it's just a frame of mind...

THERE is no poverty in Ireland today. Some of us are poorer than others but that is not the same thing,
despite what the 'poverty industry', which has a vested interest in keeping the myth of poverty alive, tell you.
They want people to believe the ludicrous assertion that there are 300,000 people living in poverty in one of
the richest economies in the world, an economy that has full employment and is handing out over 1bn a
month in social welfare.

http://www.eapn.ie/pdfs/94_159.pdf


We've got some homeless vets that we would like to send you all.. Please accept our gift of ex soldiers who gave in to drugs and booze over having a life.


Notice that all of a sudden all of the homeless are vets? Now what kind of country has homes for 12 million illegals but none for vets? It's a smoke screen and a smear tactic. Another lie by the left wing. Where the left will bend over backwards to help illegals but not their own...

Why have none of the democrat candidates ressed this issue?

I'm off to PARTY. Time to smoke a few bowls then I'm off to get drunk and chase those beautiful southern bells in the ATL.
G-Dawg | 01.18.08 - 6:09 pm | #

No comments:

Total Pageviews