Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Moe's Been Prank Called Once To Often


Why don't you libs just keep your mouths shut? Maybe they would'nt get all the bad press that way!!!!

BTW:When you prove to the Republicans how much you HATE anything American just proves to the world what kind of scum the libs really are!! Keep it up and you will have a Republican for a President!


Trust me! I'm just giving you scum bags good advice,because EVERYONE that I know HATES libs and think they are unAmerican in their view points!!

Eh! Hitlery!!! I LOVE IT!@!!!!!!
Sam: As a matter of fact,I LOVE the Stooges!!
P.S. I never said that Bush is great!!
WOW!! So now to be a stupid lib you have to prove that you HATE your OWN country!! You people are WIERD!!!


Here's lib thinking: "I will help Americas economy by buying a new hyundai"!!!

Sam is a definite he/she!

So if you LOVE your country you are a DRUNK? You libs ARE wierd!! Keep it up and you will be saying "President Mccain"! And I can not wait!

Are you IDIOTS even old enough to drink beer? It sounds more like you are a bunch COWARD libs who are afraid you might have to serve in the military and ALL you WIMPS KNOW you can't make a million bucks in the millitary!! You lib COWARDS!!!

Yea, Let the Capt. Queegs go to war for YOU!! COWARD libs!!!
I SERVED in the 70'S! You got a problem with that?
Hey john-t: Don't think you can make up fucking lies on me me, you lib coward!!

john-t: When was YOUR ets?


LIBS= CHICKEN SHIT WIMPY COWARDS!!

So you want to pretend you love your country?
I would LOVE to see just ONE lib in a fox-hole that did'nt run away like a WEAK SISTER!!
WOW I guess You libs really told me off!!
D-battery !/2 ADA!!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saved all those for you count,but I was away at clinic all day and didn't see until now that you got em all bro.

Sometimes I can't get troll quotes though. I have to be careful on Ellen's threads,cause generally everything I post,on topic or not gets deleted. A few have passed through though,thankfully.

Total Pageviews