Monday, January 28, 2008

And She Personally Don't Give A Rats Ass About Her Blog Either


Posted by: TR on Sun 1.27 10:47pm

If Chrish is oh so upset, she sure doesn't show it by continually posting, with no comments allowed. It is childish. As childish as a fellow NHder like John t attacking everyone. Grow up John. Read some of the comments from all other NH's and see that the posters ARE MAD. I ASKED if anyone there knew what was going on. WHY? Cuz NOBODY in the mains would answer my questions without deleting me and not saying a damn thing. So stuff it up yer........you know where john t...troll


Nobody answered you because it wasn't the right place or time. And in case you haven't noticed WE are mad. Mad enough to shut down comments, mad enough to ban supposed "allies." And I personally don't give a rat's ass if you find it childish.

Posted by: chrish on Sun 1.27 11:00pm


Chrish I am going to make this short and sweet. I don't believe in not saying something to a woman I wouldn't say to a man. Fuck you!



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought it was a funny comment,in thatr no one said anything after she said what she did.

But me I guess.

I hope my feelings didn't come through grbled.

Anonymous said...

Count:

The quote was not me. I remember it was NChomsky, who is really in their doghouse.

Anonymous said...

TR the part of the quote that I have a problem with is Chrish's and I personally don't give a rat's ass if you find it childish.

I have never seen a blog treat it's supporters like that.

Posted by: chrish on Sun 1.27 11:00pm


That was the last straw.

Thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

Yakki somebody said something believe me.

Anonymous said...

I noticed bro.

You're one ballsy motherfucker,you know that,right?

*applause*

Anonymous said...

Count:

It is me or has nothing changed? I'll make it simple, stay away from the site. In all likelihood, I'll go to Corcoran. Even J$ has not cut anyone off.

Although the "great debate" is how many democrats signed the authorization to go into Iraq. Some folks hang on at all costs

Anonymous said...

I can respect your anger with Newshounds Tr, hell I am pissed Myself. But I will not be going to J$. EVER.

Anonymous said...

Well, it looks like some of the NH folks are allowing comments. Maybe they smelled the coffee.

Total Pageviews