Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Yakki Trees A Moran

Let me tell you wishy-washy motherfuckers something. You either WANT IT,or you DON'T WANT IT. You and your family are no more fucking important than Joe Blow on the street. You are one single fart in the crap-crusted intestines of this beast called the United States.
Pro American child friendly web site
I figured it would be funny to see the education and maturity level behind some of the posters here.

GO Hugo Chavez
I got it off of Yakkis Blog
LMAO

sarcastic mate.

here in Whales we find it funny. Americans use F__k for everything these days.
I never have seen a bunch of people hate the country they live in and complain about everything it is much as Americans do.

Why do any of you still choose to live in the colonies?
AntiCan is just a shine mate

I hate the Manchester United.
Well, I don't agree with many of the governments policies. But i certainly would never degrade my country to other peoples the way you Americans do.
Especially to people in other lesser countries
well My point is well proven mate

about you Americans and your vulgar language.

proving over and over again how silly you all sound.
It is 7:15 in the morn here.
I have been up all night

stop whinging over a bit of a spelling error.

Actually I wanted to save this for my class today. I am giving a report on American behavior. I am sure we shall find you entertaining.

It would not surprise me if you did

Would you be interested in speaking to the class using VOIP?

I could arrange it with my preceptor.

we could have a chat betwix my class and any of you.
From an outsiders point of view...well yes I assumed you felt this way.

But i don't understand why I am accused of lying?
well

I guess

I wanted to come on here and see if Americans were in line with what my teachers say. This was probably the wrong place for me to start but the BBC 2 mentioned the site and here I am.

You all seem very angry. Like dogs ready to eat anything that comes near you and doesn't smell like a dog.

Why? what has happened to make you all so angry?
Like I stated above I was quoting yakkis' site before i knew he intended it in jest, Mate
ell alright

I am sorry I came here to learn a bit.

I probably don't understand your culture enough to speak to you without you getting angry anyway.

This is mental, mates.

Bye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The vulgar wording is jest,yes. But the sentiments expressed and opionions are mine.

I dunno what to think of that guy honestly. It was a dumbass exchange.

I do have a nice little Neo poster over there now though,named Blackflon. I wonder if it's the same guy? He's dropping links to te National Policy Reasearch bs and attempting to stick words in my mouth lol.

Total Pageviews