Wednesday, January 30, 2008

How Many Pairs Of Drawers Does Nipigon Shit A Night?

aww , poor little countie is having a tizzy , thinks everyone who doesn't share his view on everything must be a troll .

No anyone who posts with 6 different sock puppets must be a troll

you call me a sockpuppet , then back it up

Yep. I call you a sock puppet then I back it up. Agreed.

. other regs know you are full of shit count ."

Really You aren't reading the PM'S I am.

So, did you back up your accusations? or you no better than the trolls on the mains?
Like I said before Go buy hooked on phonics then come back.

Yeah, that takes balls.
I Guess

Attack someone on your blog and don't let them respond.

Are you done shitting yourself yet?

Posted by: nipigon1 on Wed 1.30 9:51pm


Nippy my responses are in bold. You clearly could not figure that out.





No comments:

Total Pageviews