Friday, October 17, 2008

Hey Cocksucker!

Hey, cock sucker. Make no mention of the "Palin is a slut" t-shirts being sold right under obamas black ass obamas nose, ok?
Take it up with aap. He started it, I'm finishing it. :)
Hey, cock sucker. You called me a liar earlier. Any proof? Thought not.

Less than 10 minutes to prove me right.
THERE'S a barney frank/mcgreevy democrat
Suck yourself, patsy.
Is he not black? Should I call him blue? Orange? Yellow? Tan? You tell me, prick.
I know. How bout 'nigga?' You people seem to think that's ok to use, right?
Suck yourself, patsy.

You must have failed history. Shocker!

Fuck you, cunt. You can thank patsy and philby.

Fuck you, aap.

Dumb fucks aka patsy/aap/55 and philby/realroyalking have claimed I was Bill Kristol, Mike Savage, Hannity, O'Reilly, Dick Morris, Carl Cameron, just to name a few. Needless to say, I was honored!

Can't you read, dumb fuck? IGNORE ME!

You're a disgrace to every Navajo.
Suck yourself, again, aap.

Take your disputes with your trophy wife to PRIVATE premises!

You have, like, a dozen of'em -- don'tcha?
bugler | 10.18.08 - 12:23 am | #
Not a good sign. Talking to yourself......
Are you related to einstein?

Now he's quoting Mouse Limburgh and The Free Republic

Right on cue, patsy! LOL! Can't you find some faster proxies, dumb fuck?


Take your best shot, einstein.

After all the names you hypocrites have called him and now he's golden? Oh the fuckin' hypocricy!
He's nothin but a "house negro" remember? All of you have called him that. Amnesia?

No comments:

Total Pageviews