Friday, October 31, 2008

Troll Can't Make Up His Mind

I can't wait to have a naive, lying, terrorist-sympathizing, racist half-breed ex-muslim in the White House.
I predict a big surprise with much wailing and gnashing of teeth by the left as once again sanity will prevail. There will be frantic cries again of "stolen election" but, after people get into the voting booth and realize what the choice is, they will go for the American hero above the slick empty-suit.
Sorry. Unlike you pot-head liberals who do your reasoning at a very "high" level, I never have done illegal drugs.


Now He's going all Ranger Bob on our asses

Shall we compare IQ's?...LOL
Brythair | 10.31.08 - 1:30 am |

138

Master of Science in Engineering with a 3.8 GPA.

Hey it's John McCain:

Wasn't me. I first saw my IQ score of 138 in 1954.


Now he's teaching English


You are so stupid I think the others here are beginning to notice. I proved you wrong but you will never admit it.

(Or should I say "you will never it admit"?)
I think it was Brythair that posted last week that "Always off jerk I do."

No comments:

Total Pageviews