Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Liberals Turning On The Daily Show?

I goggled David Betrayus and ended up at Democratic Underground and figured what the hell let's see what the kids are bitching about today. I found myself on a thread discussing Jon Stewart and how now that Obama is in the hot seat many Liberals are not finding Jon Stewart as funny. This goes back to what ET was saying in a thread a week or so ago. Is Obama beyond reproach? I have to say when I watch the daily show the treatment of Obama has been pretty fair. When they take him to task it's for things that he should be taken to task for. Only the complete Freeptards of the world would deny the man was left a complete mess to clean-up and while he's done a solid job of going about the task he's been far from perfect. If Stewart has taken unfair shots against the Obama administration I can honestly say I haven't seen it.

2 comments:

theroachman said...

You are correct count. President Obama needs to be take'in to account for anything that needs it. Pretty simple. The DU is a dump of a place. I do not even remember the last time I viewed the 10 ten. Do they even do that anymore?

et said...

TDS has demonstrated completely Equal Opportunity Sniping in its analysis. People who are upset about it need to watch some old news clips from the 8-year Dubya debacle and get a better sense of perspective.

And DU has been plagued by internecine warfare and name-calling lately. I don't spend nearly as much time there as I used to.

Total Pageviews