Thursday, October 16, 2008

I wonder if McCain's proud

To have supporters like these?

“I’m afraid if he wins, the blacks will take over. He’s not a Christian! This is a Christian nation! What is our country gonna end up like?”

Translation: We're a white, Christian nation! Not not way no nigger's gonna take that away from us!

“When you got a Negra running for president, you need a first stringer. He’s definitely a second stringer.”

“He seems like a sheep - or a wolf in sheep’s clothing to be honest with you. And I believe Palin - she’s filled with the Holy Spirit, and I believe she’s gonna bring honesty and integrity to the White House.”

“He’s related to a known terrorist, for one.”

“He is friends with a terrorist of this country!”

“He must support terrorists! You know, uh, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it must be a duck. And that to me is Obama.”

“Just the whole, Muslim thing, and everything, and everybody’s still kinda - a lot of people have forgotten about 9/11, but… I dunno, it’s just kinda… a little unnerving.”

“Obama and his wife, I’m concerned that they could be anti-white. That he might hide that.”

“I don’t like the fact that he thinks us white people are trash… because we’re not!”

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can literally smell the shit in their drawers.

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe the level of lunacy that those people are showing. But then again, these are the supporters that McCain is "so proud of".


Absolutely sickening.

Anonymous said...

It has always baffled me why it is the Republican Party and not the Democratic Party which seem to attract the lunatic fringe and asylum escapees.

What is the magnet that draws these folks to the Republican camp, anyway?

CANADIAN OBSERVER

Total Pageviews