Saturday, July 25, 2009

Manuel Had His Eyes Opened By A Heroin Addict

Geez, Ellen; liberal much?
Your site should not come up under 'news results' in Google. But then, I guess you define the typical non-objective reporting that is paralyzing this country.
You are wrong on virtually everyone of your assessments and judgment calls. I watched the interview and it really opened my eyes. I was believing all that the media fed me in regard to health care, but when he said we have the best medical care in the world, it was a wake up call for me. I've been doing nearly non-stop research since the interview, and I need to tell you, this Rush Limbaugh makes absolute sense. (Please allow your sleeping objectivity to allow this posting - doing otherwise only helps to stifle the national dialog. Unless that's your intent, in which case delete away)

No comments:

Total Pageviews