Wednesday, April 9, 2008

You've Gotta Love Irony

Hat tip to the Count for pointing this out:

Anonymous said...

That's right conservatives and Republicans are racists, yada yada! Same liberal bullshit different day! Hey Count get a NEW FUCKEN LIBERAL HANDBOOK-this one is so old it has moss growing on it!
April 9, 2008 1:26 AM

Moments earlier, this little pussy left this fine nugget:

Anonymous said...

Jonathan,
You still are a NIGGER! Now get me my food before I (proudly) urinate all over your face.

April 9, 2008 1:38 AM

I couldn't make this shit up even if I tried.

P.S. Anonymous: I'm a black man, and I'm damn proud of it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh look. Anonypussy ran off like the typical Repugnacon.

They talk all bad and shit,but just like Bushie when it's time to stand up they go limp!

HAHAHAHAHA!

Anonymous said...

http://houseofillrepukes.blogspot.com/2008/04/our-dear-anonypussy-posts-and-runs-like.html

Some words.

Total Pageviews