Thursday, April 10, 2008

Dear Obob.

For Obob and his Great Dane lover...

Hope you like.

BTW,I contacted that community for you and explained to them that you had come to my political blog,looking for man-cock. I explained also,that you are an angry young poofter who was rebuffed by me,and that is why you are posting under an assumed name.

I don't know whether or not they will remove your comment,as you were talking about your dog and all,but at least now the owners of that site understand your angst!

You may thank me at your leisure. Just don't try to hump my leg.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do they not know that with out Ellen's skirt to hind under that we can kick their ass in the manner we see fit?

Anonymous said...

I think they don't understand it.

He doesn't have any imagination at all,and that's why he is lost,lol.

I make a post on Ralphies,he copies it. I make a post about him liking mastiffs,he copies it and changes it to "great dane". I then go and tell the owners of the list that he's a poofter with a mental illness....


PWNT like a motherfucker,haha!

And he has yet to do anything but copy me.

I swear Count,I'm like a GOD to this asswipe,haha!

Anonymous said...

Poor Alfalfy.

So outed and pwnt,lol.

Hey Alfy,let me say to you again,in my best presenters voice:

Fuck off.

LOL

Total Pageviews