Saturday, April 5, 2008

Trolls are getting weak.

I gots me a troll!

Or have I gots me somebody to troll?

Too easy,lmao!

Edit to add:

I'm sorry,but the comments the troll made are now gone,so the link I had above goes to a blank comments screen now,so I removed it. I uploaded a new template a few minutes ago,and the comments got ate. My apologies. Hopefully he'll come back for more comedy,lol!

Well,it looks like he's miffed that I wasn't going to give him my cock without some direction. He's taken his cowardly,dick loving little ass over to Ralphies blog and used a name/url login to post sockpuppetry,lol.

Ralph comments

Yakki.PsD said...
Ralph,

After I get done fisting my son's ass, I'm gonna come over and toss your salad. I love you!

Your lover for eternity,
Yakki.PsD


Poor little lonely boy. So needful of some ding-dong. Funny thing is,"micheal",the troll of a thousand names on Newshounds got called out today by me,and was verified by the mods. I do believe they are all one and the same. Luzurne/Alfalfa=Micheal/Kre500m/Poll Position etc..



We have been blessed by the troll in question,who did not like his sockpuppetry exposed. Here are his remarks on comments page:

Anonymous said...

Luzurne/Alfalfa=Micheal/Kre500m/Poll Position etc..Luzurne/Alfalfa=Micheal/Kre500m/Poll Position etc..
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 6, 2008 6:02 PM


We must thank the troll for his mind-numbing stupidity,lol. And for verifying what we had guessed.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

tis probably the same one as here. A real dipshit.

Anonymous said...

YEah. I think it's the same asshole that went by "luzurne/alfalfa". He didn't start trolling my blog until after he got booted from the NHOT. And he talks just as stupidly. Constantly worrying about otehr people's dick.

Anonymous said...

Oh he's sneaky. With out your Icon I almost thought that was you.

Anonymous said...

Yep.


You can do it with anyone who has a blogger account that way. Just click "Name/URL" and type in the name and paste the blog address in the URL line. It comes off looking like the blogger,but it's not.

Let's see how he likes my newest post on Ill Repukes,lol. I'll be posting about him all around as "anonymous",and he's not going to like the way I post,guaranteed haha!

Anonymous said...

Hey Count,how much you wanna bet the little troll is one of those public restroom "tappers"?

Think he knows how to spell "face-fuck me" in morse code?

Anonymous said...

Yup.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Apologies to regular posters,but we got a visit from the afore mentioned troll. He left us a flood-post that only printed halfway. So I removed it.

I did save it in a concise form,so that he could still be represented.

All hail his stupidity!

Total Pageviews