Sunday, April 13, 2008

The View From My Ass



Let's See What Three Hoagies And A Bottle Of Dr. Pepper Can Inspire Out Of Me.

Man it's been a while since I have done this hasn't? Actually I have sat down to write several of these and haven't finished them. But tonight I put my mind to writing something, anything, even if it is of little significant importance. Of course what do I write that ever is of those things?

Chrish And Ellen



Actually I am not going to say anything about either one of them today. So both they and their spies can go away now... This is a feel good edition. Spring is Nigh (although if you live in Nebraska you wouldn't know it) The Spring game marking the absolute end of the disastrous Pedeyhan era is really and truly over. This is a smile and look ahead edition.

Banned And Dangerous Royalty.

When I was informed of the petition on off topic i decided to write a little message to the board and let them know my side I was going to give it to ET who agreed to post it for me. Let me tell you that the little message turned into a 5 page diatribe about mismanagement, followers, appeasers, and paranoid schizophrenics and let me tell you I still stick by every word of it. But almost as soon I sent it that little inner voice inside all of us said Boy that just did you no damn good. See other than the typos of which there were many, everything I said was the truth. But if there's one thing we have learned form from the presidential election saying what's true isn't always saying what's smart and thankfully ET gave me a chance to write a much shorter much smarter message which she posted for me. Her wisdom and guidance in this situation is just further proof to myself that what this country needs in the near future is the leadership of a Woman. Maybe just not the woman running for President now :) Anyway those who read my live journal know that I have jokingly named Spanish soap actress Dominika Paleta Matron Saint, Well I have decided it's time to name a Matron Saint ( or what ever title she prefers) of Banned And Dangerous. And to her eternal chagrin I am sure, for her kindness, wisdom, friendship and understanding I have decided it can't be anybody but ET.
ET Thank You again.

Bring Back The Count!

Thank you to everybody on off topic for the support. I don't see myself coming back anytime soon. For reasons I have given before and some I may give at another time. But believe me when I tell you I love, miss, respect and appreciate every one of you. And don't hesitate to stop by and say hi.

Anonymous

If you have read either Banned And Dangerous Or House Of Ill Repukes you may have noticed an influx of anonymous posts made by one or more douchebags showing off their complete lack of class, Intelligence and breeding. I seriously wonder just why they are doing this. Over on Newshounds they remind me off the little 3ft piss ants we have all dealt with in school. You know the ones who do or say something to piss you off and then when you are just about to wail on them and make them shit their britches they shout for the teacher and the teachers save their asses. Then they give you that little fucking smile while they are checking to see if they had just soiled themselves. And of course over at NH the little 3ft piss ants and the teachers are in business together, but on our own Blogs Yakki and I not only can beat them until they soil their little pull-ups it's kind of our obligation and unfortunately for them cries for their little partners in crime won't save them here. Of course after they have been beaten down and what little self esteem they had is long gone and they still insist on more punishment I have found this little guy comes in handy.



You're free to use it Yakki.

What's The Difference Between The People Who Run Newshounds and Creighton?

Actually that sets up a nice joke but I won't go there. The difference is that in the last week I sent an email to both of these institutions that I have been critical of, in the past week and Creighton actually took the time to answer back. Anonofool (read above) posted under the name of Creighton AD Bruce Rasmussen. I emailed Creighton and told them who I was and that I wasn't a fan and though I already knew the answer did Mr. Rasmussen take time out of busy schedule to post on my blog? I got a very nice response from Creighton. Act shocked Mr. Rasmussen did not. The poster is most likely the same crazy, scared, moronic fuck who posted that he sent an email to University of Nebraska warning them of my blog. I must admit that they did email me shortly after that happened and have several times since. Of course it's to alert me when tickets to events go on sale. Anonymous posters=pussies.

You've Got To Love That Liberal Media

Two quotes from Presidential candidates came to light this week...

Barack Obama said:

"You go into these small towns in Pennsylvania and, like a lot of small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years and nothing's replaced them…And they fell through the Clinton administration, and the Bush administration, and each successive administration has said that somehow these communities are gonna regenerate and they have not," he reportedly said.

"And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations,"

John McCain said to his Wife:
"At least I don't plaster on the makeup like a trollop, you cunt."

Guess which of these statements that great Liberal media jumped all over spun to death? Got to love that Liberal media. No wonder Johnny calls the media 'his base".

Part 2 the non Newshounds non political portion to come soon.

KTF

Count Istvan

Stephen

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I have decided it's time to name a Matron Saint (or whatever title she prefers) of Banned And Dangerous. And to her eternal chagrin I am sure, for her kindness, wisdom, friendship and understanding I have decided it can't be anybody but ET.
ET Thank You again.


Awwww Count, I don't know what to say! Apart from that I hope I don't have to live up to either "Matron" or "Saint" any time soon, because I hope I'm not in the running for the first and I know I'm not in the running for the second. But let the title be the title, and I thank you with kind regard and mucho(a) humility.

I'm proud to be your friend and cohort here on the Series Of Tubes. As far as I am concerned, you will for now and always be a Newshound, all moderators aside. Newshoundiness (like Colbert's "truthiness") is beyond posting ability. It is a state of mind and a capacity for awareness which you, my friend, have in plenty.

I think your contrast between Obama's nuanced and valid comments and McCain's plainly offensive ones is telling. On the one hand, a Democratic political figure is acknowledging that people are angry and disillusioned and therefore falling back on single-issue, easily-digestible memes when they go to the polls. On the other, a supposedly family-values GOP political figure is calling his wife a C**T in public.

So, of course, our vigilant press is spending all their time debunking the candidate who is actually saying something meaningful rather than calling out the opposing candidate's offensive behavior.

WTG, Big Media.

Anonymous said...

Well said bro.

The thing is,with every post those anonymous shits make themselves look even more like the little lame-assed punks they are.

You know,if I was a troll who went to troll(lol,tongue twister) and was beaten at trolling by the one I set out to troll....I'd shoot myself in the nuts. It's amazing to me that they can get up in the morning and look at themselves without asking "WTF were you thinking???"

ROFL. Too funny.

I dunno what to think about NH's.I do know that people miss you man. It's a damn shame too.

ET deserves the sainthood. I need to make a statue. Instead of one fo those "virgin mary" types that weep blood,I need to sculpt an ET statue that lays out troll ass smack-downs. Fuckin' A.

I'm proud to be your friend and cohort here on the Series Of Tubes. As far as I am concerned, you will for now and always be a Newshound, all moderators aside. Newshoundiness (like Colbert's "truthiness") is beyond posting ability. It is a state of mind and a capacity for awareness which you, my friend, have in plenty.

Well said,and seconded once again,like a motherfucker.

Anonymous said...

Count, I love ya, but the pictures have convinced me that you're the Andrew Dice Clay of these internets.

lilcrash said...

We miss you...I'll continue to fight to bring you back...Ask ET for my e-mail address..I would like to here from you now and again...I'll keep reading...as always.

lilcrash said...

We miss you..I will continue the fight to bring you back. Ask ET for my e-mail address. Let me hear from you now and then

Anonymous said...

Hey Lil Crash. I got ET's email and will send a hello out soon. :)

Anonymous said...

Am I free to use the term "reich-wing" here or will some hideous wretchen old and dying Nazi-C*nt bag named ellen or chrich threaten to ban me?

:-D

Peace to all!

Happy Monday,
Dr. Matt (aka Dr. Hussein Matt, aka Ellen can suck my shaved ball sack)

Dr. Matt said...

Sorry for the double post, I couldn't remember my login information.

:D

P.S. Eat my arse, Ellen.

Anonymous said...

aka Dr. Hussein Matt,

Hmmm.

Dr. Matt said...

When the reich-wing attempted to attack Obama for his middle name, many Obama supporters on Thinkprogress and C&L started including "Hussein" in their moniker as solidarity for Obama.

Anonymous said...

Ahh I got you. The reason why I questioned it is there is a troll named Hussein O'bob on newshounds and I know for a fact he has posted here. he also has posted using Yakki's name on other blogs.

I am glad to have you here and yes you can use the term. Funny thing, others use it on Newshounds and don't get in trouble for it.

As for Ellen wish I can say I disagreed.

Glad to talk to you again.

Anonymous said...

although I don't want her lips near any part of me. :)

Dr. Matt said...

We have a obob over at C&L. I wonder if it's the same pile.

I would gladly allow that old disgusting hag to put her lips on my ball sack.....right after I finished running a 10K in July in Houston.

Anonymous said...

Hola, Dr. Matt. 'Tis good to eYou!

Anonymous said...

Hey Count,

I, for one, (but certainly not alone), miss your comments at Newshounds. I come here every now and then to see what you're up to. Good to see that you're doing well.

You and Yakki are doing a great job of pounding the stupid trolls. Keep it up!

Take care.
Visitor55

Anonymous said...

Sup' DR. Matt!

Good to see ya buddy.

And thanks Visitor55. Nice to see you here too.

Total Pageviews