Tuesday, April 22, 2008

That Didn't Take Long.

It appears that Hillary will win Pennsylvania and the only question is by just how much. It didn't take long for the cring over voting machines to start over at Democratic Underground ( and I am seriously questioning the accuracy of the first part of that name) because their candidate didn't win.

It Must Be The machines


Now don't get me wrong I don't like Voting machines anymore than the next guy and I agree they are a serious problem but using this excuse every time your candidate loses really cheapens a serious problem.

Obama was expected to lose tonight. Obama said he was going to lose tonight. Call me a fascist or an apologist or whatever you like but I honestly believe the people of Pennsylvania have decided that they prefer Hillary to Barack. I wish they hadn't but they did. And it's their right to do so.

I mentioned this on Super Tuesday when Hillary led Missouri all night and was even given the state by some only to see Obama come back and win a razor thin vote. If That had been the opposite DU would have been up in arms crying foul! foul! foul!

DU is the Phil Hellmuth of Political boards. If they don't get the results they want they want an immediate investigation. because Lord knows their candidate has never lost.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hillary or Obama,

That's like voting for cow dung over monkey shit.

Hmmm which would I choose?

Anonymous said...

Well judging by your wife I would say you chose both.

Anonymous said...

Meh,this wasn't unexpected. We all knew it was gonna be a slog when Hillary didn't drop out early.

So we deal with the situation. Penn folks like Hillary? Good on them for excercising their right to vote.

Total Pageviews