Sunday, April 25, 2010

I Didn't Actually Read This But I Am Pretty Sure It's Stupid

http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/04/23/obama.immigration/index.html?hpt=T1

The truth is Obama has no real case to say it's wrong, immoral or even illegal what is happening in Arizona so he uses an emotional philosophical approach of expanding the meaning of words in proving his case but that doesn't prove he is right either, it's just another perspective at looking at things. In other words he has nothing.

SO WHO IS HE TO JUDGE!!!!!????? I find Obama to be intolerant and judgmental.....LOL

So Obama is not happy with the Arizona immigration Bill...hmmmm...go figure. He says "that it is misguided"....says him. He says that it undermines basic notion of fairness????? what does that even mean? what is "NOTIONS" of fairness? it is either fair or it isn't. Furthermore what does this have to do with fairness anyway? what exactly is the meaning of fairness and how does it apply to law breakers? Maybe criminals can use that same rhetoric for their defence. Obama says, "We can take a different path" Ohhhhhh.....you mean we can take YOUR path...I get it!!!

Obama says and I quote, "Our failure to act responsible at the federal level will only open the door to irresponsibility by others. That includes, for example, the recent efforts in Arizona, which threaten to undermine basic notions of fairness that we cherish as Americans, as well as the trust between police and their communities that is so crucial to keeping us safe,"

This is a bunch of gobbily goop, chin boooooooooogy!!!! Bush made me laugh with his errors in speech but Obama does not make sense. PERIOD! He brings a form of nonsensical, philosophical jargon from the courtroom to the public.

I am still trying to get over..I am not pro-abortion, I am pro choice......that was rich! That's like me saying, I am not anti-choice I am pro-life. Well to be pro-life would have to be anti-choice would it not?

Society today hides behind words. That is they play with it just enough so they can get their point across without actually getting their point across.

Posted by: Reformed Liberal on Fri 4.23 12:59pm

No comments:

Total Pageviews