Friday, July 25, 2008

USA!!! USA!!!USA!!!!

The United States Mens Basketball won their first tune up game against Canada.

120

65

I have always rooted for the American Olympic basketball team mostly because everybody in America seems to root against them. I have never understood the reasoning either. well Actually I do but...

I always laugh when people bust out the " I root for America except the basketball team because they are professionals" yeah like the other athletics in the Olympics are not. And in case you haven't noticed the other teams almost all have NBA players on their roster. Let's be honest the only good Olympic sport is basketball (even Boxing is a joke because of the scoring) and the only reason people root against the Basketball team is race.

I will root for this team but the fact that it's coached by that Cockroach K and has Kobe Bryant on it makes it tough.



No comments:

Total Pageviews