Thursday, September 17, 2009

More Bob!


Credit Roachman again.


I have to admit, you folks really crack me up. I was saying to my friend the other day that if Fox news came out with the headline "Bush worst president ever", all the posts here would be saying "No, he really wasn't that bad."

First of all - and I first read this story on CNN.com, and they were reporting pretty much the same thing - This is what Carter said, as already reported here: “I think an overwhelming portion of the intensely demonstrated animosity toward President Barack Obama is based on the fact that he is a black man, that he’s African-American.”

Your response? "he’s not saying that all those who protest Obama’s policies are racist or that “any criticism of the president” is “based on racism.”". No, he's not - just an "overwhelming portion."

Look, are they're specific instances where specific people have criticized Obama because he is black? I'm sure there have been, no doubt. Is it an "overwhelming portion"? I don't know. As you folks like to say, "where's your proof."

Look, you want to accuse the guy who created the Obama as witch doctor" poster of racism, I think you have a pretty strong case. You want to accuse Joe Wilson of that because of two words - "you lie" - I think you need to bring a little more proof to the table. It seems that Carter's main "proof" is that Wilson is from the South. Look, I've traveled to the South, and I will back you up 100% when you say that the South is more racist than the rest of the country. Does that mean EVERYONE from the South is racist? And where are you from Jimmy?

I think what I find most amusing is that in an effort to justify what can only be described as a knee-jerk reaction to dispute anything said by Fox, you are forgetting that the number one argument made at this site for anything the right believe in is "they don't want a black man in the White House."

I'll say it again, you folks crack me up!!!
Bob | Homepage | 09.16.09 - 9:31 pm | #

No comments:

Total Pageviews