Thursday, September 17, 2009

Bill O'Reilly suports public option

No joke.

NINA OWCHARENKO: Well, it has massive new federal regulation. So you don’t necessarily need a public option if the federal government is going to control and regulate the type of health insurance that Americans can buy.

O’REILLY: But you know, I want that, Ms. Owcharenko. I want that. I want, not for personally for me, but for working Americans, to have a option, that if they don’t like their health insurance, if it’s too expensive, they can’t afford it, if the government can cobble together a cheaper insurance policy that gives the same benefits, I see that as a plus for the folks.

Lucifer must be suffering from a major case of frostbite!

2 comments:

et said...

May I just say, HOLY SHIT! And begin the countdown clock to the time when he will backpedal this remark...

Anonymous said...

I don't trust him. He's said the right thing before and changed his mind the next day.

Total Pageviews