Friday, September 18, 2009

Lady Damail Has A New Lover And Bob Is Just A Douche Bag


If I lived anywhere near the area, I would be there - to support Glenn. And I would be laughing at FUSE Washington.


Of course I see the hypocrisy Anonymous. That's what I've been saying all along on 90% of my comments. Hypocrisy is not a right or left issue - it's equal on both sides of the aisle. And the folks here are real good at pointing out the hypocrisy on the right while ignoring the hypocrisy on the left, just as the folks at Fox Nation are great at "exposing" the hypocrisy on the left while ignoring it on the right.

The fact that I personally spend more time pointing it out on the left than the right is due to the fact that, at this site, 9 times out of 10 someone has already pointed out Fox's hypocrisy, but more often than not I get to point out this site's hypocrisy first.
Do you really want to tell me that those other networks are unbiased? Why, because Media Matters says so?

Like I said, fox has a stronger right wing bias than any of the other have a left wing bias, BUT we are talking 5 to 1 here. Look at the reporting on all six networks, and I think you'll find more left reporting than right.

http://ideas.repec.org/p/umc/wpa...paper/ 0501.html


"Their licenses should be revoked..."

The radical left does not believe in freedom of speech. They only believe in freedom of THEIR speech.

You will never touch Fox News. Ever.

Credit Escape Goat For The Last One

2 comments:

et said...

I am half-tempted to take the Sidney (BC) to Anacortes ferry and chime in at this event.

Anonymous said...

Just posted on Bob's shot hole of a blog. That was probably dumb.

Total Pageviews