Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Now Bob Is Reaching To Protect His Friends

Well, first of all thank you for providing some evidence. Why it took several months I don't know, but it's a start.

Okay, so what was the context? Is there a link to these comments, or did you just learn from Andrew Breitbart to edit to your message. Not knowing what this guys was addressing, it is obviously a response to a comment or question from someone. That being said, if I had read these comments without that context being provided (which I just did), my first thought would not have gone to pedophilia. What you see as a statement of lust, I see as one of shock or outrage. Look, I have a 14 year old daughter, and I can't tell you how many times at teacher meetings or school functions I have heard parents saying something like "Can you believe what these kids are wearing? ...with the cleavage, and their ass hanging out of their pants....." These are comments of concern and disbelief, not desire. The mere fact that your mind went to that says a lot more about you, but then again this is a man who, when he sees a picture of two guys standing next to each other assumes they are having sex.

And how do you know that "Houndwatcher" is "Blackflon", and even more disturbing, how do you know that he has never been a substitute teacher. Knowledge like that generally comes from personal experience, or a very, very creeper stalker-like obsession. Either way, it doesn't make you the most credible witness.

But please, provide the link so I can see the rest of the conversation that you didn't want me to see. Seriously hounds, if this is the best that you've got......

No comments:

Total Pageviews