Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Big 12 Predictions

With Oklahoma State and Texas A&M playing tomorrow I have to get these out a day early. All 5 games have the potential to go either way. That being said I feel pretty solid about 4 of these picks.

Oklahoma State 38 Texas A&M 24. Both teams are undefeated but OSU has been more impressive and the game is at Stillwater. Still at some point OSU will be OSU of course A&M will also be A&M. Factor in the coaching matchup...Mike "I'm a man" Gundy and Mike "Bill Callahan south" Sherman...hell that's about equal as well...equally shitty.

Baylor 34 Kansas 24. Baylor is not that bad Kansas is not that good and again I'm going with the home team.

Oklahoma 24 Texas 17. The worlds largest intrasquad scrimmage. They should put Maroon vs Orange on the scoreboard. It says here the University of Texas at Norman is a better team than the University of Texas At Austin.

Texas Tech 24 Iowa State 21. I think this will be a very close game and a win here could give ISU a shot at a bowl game. T-Tech is the better team.

Colorado 17 Georgia 13. This could be fun. Losing coach might get fired on the spot. Both teams suck Bob Peter's shrinking 97 year old nad sack but I am going with Colorado...which I never thought I would be 2 weeks ago.

No comments:

Total Pageviews