Sunday, April 5, 2009

Guess Which One I Believe

2 quotes form people that I have had "issues" with...

For those of you who didn't watch the segment: Bill O'Reilly flatly stated he does NOT think Barack Obama is a star chamber guy.

And I don't care what Paul Craig Roberts thinks.
You're wrong, Damail. According to the transcript, O'Reilly said that Obama as a star chamber guy is not loony any more and that he doesn't know where Obama stands.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/ 0,2...,512418,00.html

Bill O'Reilly is a slimeball. He'll have a guest on and say something like, "I don't think Damail lives on his daughter's prostitution income. In fact, I don't even think Damail's daughter IS a prostitute. What say you?"

It is the guest who picks up the ball and runs with it.

Thus, if you're a moron, O'Reilly never claimed anything about Damail OR his daughter.

;>))

No comments:

Total Pageviews